Seagate 2TB FireCuda 530 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, TLC 3D NAND, R/W 7300/6900 MB/s, 1000K/1000K IOPS, PS5 Compatible
Seagate 2TB FireCuda 530 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, TLC 3D NAND, R/W 7300/6900 MB/s, 1000K/1000K IOPS
Blistering performance and unrivaled endurance - Seagate FireCuda 530 redefines speed! With transfer rates 2x faster than PCIe Gen3, FireCuda 530 is built for sustained abuse and dependable performance. The speed of PCIe Gen4 is yours - seize the power
- Speed Reigns. FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup—delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components, and unrivaled endurance.
- Highest Performance. At up to 7,300MB/s you can harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and applications.
- Fastest. FireCuda. Ever. Built for sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs.
- Latest Tech. Built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND, FireCuda 530 provides the most advanced speed and durability so you can push the limits of your machine.
- Endurance Unleashed. Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance - you can write and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years.
- Game and Create. Blistering transfer speeds, endurance, and capacity makes content creation applications run faster and smoother.
- Rescue Services. Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services offering an industry-leading 95% success rate against unexpected data loss.
- Series: Seagate FireCuda 530
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 1920 - 2000 GB
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Controller: Seagate-validated E18 controller
- Read: Up to 7300 MB/s
- Write: Up to 6900 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 1000K / 1000K IOPS
Power Consumption: "Active Power, Average: 8W
Idle Power PS3, Average: 24mW
Low Power L1.2 mode: <5 mW"
Weight/Dimensions: 10 g
80.15 x 22.15 x 3.58 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C - 70°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- MTBF: "1,800,000 hours"
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 2550 TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0710 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)
We Also Recommend
WD 250GB Blue SA510 G3 SSD, 2.5", SATA3, R/W 555/440 MB/s, 80K/78K IOPS, 7mm
WD 250GB Blue SA510 G3 M.2 SATA SSD, M.2 2280, SATA3, R/W 555/440 MB/s, 80K/78K IOPS
WD 1TB Blue SA510 G3 M.2 SATA SSD, M.2 2280, SATA3, R/W 560/520 MB/s, 90K/82K IOPS
Asus 1TB Strix SQ7 Gen4 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, Large SLC Cache, R/W 7200/6000 MB/s, 750K/1000K IOPS, PS5 Compatible