TP-LINK (Archer VR400) AC1200 (300+867) Wireless Dual Band GB VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router, MU-MIMO, USB
TP-LINK (Archer VR400 V3) AC1200 (300+867) Wireless Dual Band GB VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router, MU-MIMO, USB
AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- Speedy WiFi – Experience superb wireless connections with 867 Mbps (5 GHz) + 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) dual band WiFi
- Superior Range – Two fixed omnidirectional antennas with Beamforming technology provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – Fully compatible with VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards, as well as fiber, cable, and 3G/4G internet services
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMesh – Works alongside TP-Link OneMeshTM products to create a flexible Mesh network
- MU-MIMO Technology – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices, reducing wait times
- Full Gigabit Ports – Take full advantage of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Tether App– TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router on your iOS and Android devices
Archer VR400 unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing combined dual band WiFi speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps, including 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band, eliminating lag and buffering from your online activities.
Advanced VDSL2 technology allows Archer VR400 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100 Mbps—nearly 4× faster than ADSL2+. Archer VR400 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one.
With multiple ports, Archer VR400 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the internet. As a backup, the LAN/WAN port allows Archer VR400 to accept connections from cable and fiber modems via an Ethernet cable. Additionally, the USB port supports 3G/4G dongle connections.
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Two high-performance external antennas help Archer VR400 create an expansive home network. Advanced Beamforming technology automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections.
MU-MIMO technology serves multiple devices at once, reducing wait time, increasing WiFi throughput for every device, and making each stream more efficient
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router’s Gigabit Ethernet ports operate 10× faster than standard Ethernet. Full Gigabit ports provide rapid, reliable wired connections to computers, TVs, and game consoles.
Set up Archer VR400 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage the router’s network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and guest network.
- Type: VDSL2/ADSL2 Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
Interface(s): 3 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN
1 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN/WAN
1 x RJ11
1 x USB 2.0
- IEEE Standards: "IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab"
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz"
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): "WPS Button, Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button"
- Power Supply: 12V/1A
- Antenna(s): 2 x fixed Omini-Directional antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 215.6 x 124.6 x 31.6 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
Security: "64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, Access Control, Service Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death, IP and MAC Address Binding"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, DHCP Relay"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP"
- VPN Support: "OpenVPN, PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN"
Management: "Web-Based Configuration (HTTP / HTTPS ), Remote management,
Command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools, Free Online Firmware Update"
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link"
- Advanced Features: See Overview
Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F ~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Package Contents: Modem Router Archer VR400
RJ11 DSL Cable
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9800 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
We Also Recommend
Mercusys (Halo H80X 2-Pack) AX3000 Dual Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System, 3 LAN per Unit, OFDMA & MU-MIMO
Mercusys (HALO H30G 1-Pack) Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, Single Unit, Dual Band AC1300, 2 x LAN, AP Mode
Asus AX5400 (ZenWiFi XD5) AX3000 Dual Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System, Single Unit, GB LAN, GB WAN, 160MHz Bandwidth, AiMesh, AiProtection, White
TP-LINK (M7650) 4G LTE-Advanced Dual Band Mi-Fi, 3000mAh Battery, DL: 600Mbps, UL: 50Mbps