Seagate 1TB FireCuda 530 M.2 NVMe SSD w/ EKWB Heatsink, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, TLC 3D NAND, R/W 7300/6000 MB/s, 800K/1000K IOPS, PS5 Compatible
Seagate 1TB FireCuda 530 M.2 NVMe SSD w/ Heatsink, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, TLC 3D NAND, R/W 7300/6000 MB/s, 800K/1000K IOPS, PS5 Compatible
FireCuda 530 Heatsink 1 TB
FireCuda 530 with heatsink offers a minimalist design, anodized aluminium body, and finely textured micropore surface to improve heat transfer and lower SSD temps - making it super-efficient at maximum cooling to maintain peak performance for longer periods of time.
- Speed Reigns. FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup — delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components and unrivalled endurance.
- Absolute Performance. At up to 7,300 MB/s you can harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and applications.
- Cool Speed Ahead Heatsink technology keeps things cooler to maintain performance longer.
- Storage Expansion for PS5™ The FireCuda 530 heatsink is compatible with PS5 consoles and meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions for an easy drop-in expansion solution with no additional parts needed.
- Fastest. FireCuda. Ever. Built for sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs.
- Latest Tech. Built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND, FireCuda 530 provides the most advanced speed and durability so you can push the limits of your machine.
- Endurance Unleashed. Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance — up to 5,100 TB TBW means you can write and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years.
- Rescue Services. Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services
FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering:
- Blistering transfer speeds of up to 7,300 MB/s
- Absolute power to make content creations apps run faster and smoother
- Lightning-fast video rendering and exporting
- Responsive performance built for accelerated gaming and sustained abuse — record, download, rewrite, repeat
Up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe™ SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs — the FireCuda 530 redefines speed.
NVMe PCIe Gen4 extreme speeds generate extra heat. That’s why Seagate partnered with EKWB — the leaders in heat management — to develop FireCuda 530’s custom heatsink. Built from a high-grade aluminium block with a finely textured anodized finish to help maximise cooling efficiency, this built-in heatsink helps minimise thermal throttling while maximising peak performance for longer periods of time.
Low-profile heatsink design allows for installation in tighter spaces, and premium dark gunmetal grey anodization creates additional micropores in the material surface to promote cooling properties.
Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance with:
- 0.7 Drive Writes per Day — fill and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years
- 1.8 Million Hours Mean Time Between Failures for trusted reliability
Push your rig to its limit — the FireCuda 530 is built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND for the most advanced speed and durability.
The FireCuda 530 is compatible with PS5™ consoles, and meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions. Plus, the FireCuda with heatsink combo makes for an easy drop-in expansion solution with no additional parts needed.
When the unexpected happens — like water damage or natural disaster —Rescue Services help you defend against data loss and retrieval costs, so you can rest easier.
DiscWizard and SeaTools — Making Drive Management Easier
Seagate makes it easy to add new drives to your computer and monitor their health and performance with the free DiscWizard™ and SeaTools™ software. Easily clone your current drive to your new Seagate drive, create and format partitions, transfer data, and back up data with DiscWizard — and then seamlessly monitor drive health, performance, and firmware updates using SeaTools.
- Series: Seagate FireCuda 530
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 - 1000 GB
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Controller: Seagate-validated E18 controller
- Read: Up to 7300 MB/s
- Write: Up to 6000 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 800K / 1000K IOPS
Power Consumption: "Active Power, Average: 6.5W
Idle Power PS3, Average: 16mW
Low Power L1.2 mode: <5 mW"
80.15 x 24.2 x 9.84 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C - 70°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- MTBF: "1,800,000 hours"
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 1275 TB
Additional Features: Built-in heatsink - high-grade aluminium block with a finely textured anodized finish
See Overview / Videos for more info
- Package Contents: Seagate FireCuda 530 SSD with Heatsink
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0690 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)
We Also Recommend
Corsair 2TB MP700 PRO Hydro X Gen5 M.2 NVMe SSD w/ Water-Cooled Block, M.2 2280, PCIe 5.0, R/W 12.4K/11.8K MB/s, 1.5M/1.6M IOPS
WD 2TB Blue SA510 G3 SSD, 2.5", SATA3, R/W 560/520 MB/s, 87K/83K IOPS, 7mm
ADATA 2TB Legend 970 Gen5 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 5.0, 3D NAND, R/W 10K/10K MB/s, Active Heat Dissipation
ADATA 1TB Legend 970 Gen5 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 5.0, 3D NAND, R/W 9500/8500 MB/s, Active Heat Dissipation